Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Time....

"Procrastination is the thief of time."
-Edward Young, Night Thoughts.

I have a big problem with time. There is too much that you have to decide to do with time...therefore I seem to do not too much with the time I have. With regard to time you have to:

be on it
use it wisely
save it
spend it
watch it
share it
value it

"Time is what we want most, but what we use worst. "
William Penn

Maybe I now know and have learned to value my time and therefore use it much more wisely and do great things with it. Time is a gift and when you receive it you never really know how much of it has been given to you, so it becomes shameful and probably sinful to waste it.

Until you value yourself, you won't value your time. Until you value your time, you will not do anything with it. M. Scott Peck

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry I do not have time to make a long comment.................Bert

camille said...

we miss you, mom!
bring back lois & mops!!!