Sunday, April 20, 2008

Home....

As I am driving home from work at 0130 down hwy 105 I naturally see 5 cars at the new tatoo parlor in BO. One car has a trailer behind it with two jet skis packed securely on it. I guess it is natural to hang out at the tatoo parlor until the sun comes up on PineIsland Bayou so you can jump on your jet ski and test out your new tatoo in the muggy swamp water.

Another sight as I round the corner from Pinewood Blvd onto Pinemont is the inevitable all nighter at the neighbors on the corner of Pinemont and Pinevale Way. A celebration is in order since JohnnyMac is home from the West Coast to celebrate his birthday - PW style.....crawfish, beer, and bonfire!

Of course I have to mention trying to get to work today was a struggle through the obstacle course that is the semi-annual neighborhood garage sale. Success was had by all I am sure judging by the size of the vans, trucks, and lowboys hauling away everyone's treasures.


You gotta love home.

2 comments:

camille said...

i DO love home.
i like that you wrote about it...it makes me miss it!!!

Whitney said...

i love this little glimpse!